Monday 18 July 2011

Arbour blogging

I sit at one of my favourite spots in this world - the arbour. I have slept for over ten hours but feel like a wreck. Last days have been great fun but also very exhausting. To clean the house and prepare two parties in one day took som effort. I enjoyed every single minute but regret I didn't have time to catch up with all old friends I hadnt seen for a very long time.

I did prioritize the chats however meaning no time for salsa which I however compensated for Sunday eve. The rain stopped many girls to go outdoors and with the best dancers at Hamburg Salsacongress there was a lack of top level dancers.

Nina's styling classes and Croatian Salsa festival has increased the 'fun factor' in my dance. I slide on the beat, I improvise, I play with the guy and my body language. Increased sensibility, sensuality and fun is the result. A guy broke into laughters when he put himself in front of me doing some styling tricks leaving me with nothing but his back to watch. I thought: "What the heck should I stay here watching his back?". I put my arms around his waste line and started to play the piano on his belly. A six pack belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment