Saturday 11 December 2010

A Rhapsody in Light or the lack of it. Nordic Light Winter 2010

09:15 Stenungsund
December 9-10, 2010
I brought my camera with me for 24 hours. My mission was to to kill the Swedish world famous bitter sweet romantic melancholy personalized in the voice of Monica Zetterlund, Jan Johansons piano and Wilhelm Petterson Berger's compositions. 

When I went out to clean up the car right before taking off for car maintenance I saw the dawn above and decided to collect "prof" for 24 hours.

Did I fail or succeed? It is in the eye of the beholder.
I have my own conclusion anyhow *smiling*

Music
Jan Johansson, Visa från Utanmyra
Monica Zetterlund, Sakta gå hem genom stan
Wilhelm Peterson-Berger - Sommarsång (Summer Song)


09:15 Stenungsund





10:30 Car service











'


12:30 Outside Bohusläns museum Uddevalla



Having lunch, fishsoup and a cake









I wonder if the owner regrets never having covered it completely






13:!5 Uddevalla,  I was supposed to park my car






16:45 very late for WCS class, became even later when I found this



18:00 Class in Westcoast swing, Gothenburg



22:15 Salsa Performance class, Gothenburg










23:30 Tonight three months and three candles



08:00 December 10






08:15 Ytterby



09:00 Gothenburg







09:15 Gullbergsvass, Gothenburg



Gullbergsvass, Gothenburg
Steering committee meeting in 30 seconds


3 comments:

Bettina B said...

I think I failed completely. At that day I felt like living in St Anton instead of Sweden. I was happy and felt very unswedish. Perhaps it was my origin from Belgium that spooked or influences from Salsa lifestyle. Who knows. Judge yourself :)

Bettina B said...

And please write a comment :)

Martin Blore said...

Absolutely stunning pictures. Keep them coming :).

Post a Comment